Heerde town hall
Coat of arms
Location in Gelderland
|Coordinates: 52°23′N 6°3′E|
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Jacqueline Koops-Scheele (ChristenUnie)|
|• Total||80.42 km2 (31.05 sq mi)|
|• Land||78.75 km2 (30.41 sq mi)|
|• Water||1.67 km2 (0.64 sq mi)|
|Elevation||7 m (23 ft)|
|• Density||236/km2 (610/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
|Area code||038, 0578|
The municipal council consists of 17 seats, which have been divided as follows since 2014:
Dutch Topographic map of the municipality of Heerde, June 2015.
- Daniël de Clercq (1854 in Heerde – 1931) a Dutch socialist and activist
- Hendrik Jan van Duren (1937 in Heerde – 2008) a Dutch politician.
- Marijke Abels (born 1948 in Deventer) a Dutch visual artist, one of her sculptures is at the roundabout of the A50 junction in Heerde
- Jaap Zielhuis (born 1966 in Heerde) a Dutch sailor, competed at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Jacco Eltingh (born 1970 in Heerde) a former professional male tennis player
- Gerard van Velde (born 1971 in Wapenveld) a Dutch retired speed skating sprinter, gold medallist in the 2002 Winter Olympics
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 8181JE". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Archived from the original on 21 September 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2007-01-01. Retrieved 2007-01-12.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)