Heartbroken on the Moselle
Heartbroken on the Moselle (German: Moselfahrt aus Liebeskummer) is a 1953 West German romantic comedy film directed by Kurt Hoffmann and starring Will Quadflieg, Elisabeth Müller and Oliver Grimm. It was based on a 1932 novella by Rudolf G. Binding.
|Heartbroken on the Moselle|
|Directed by||Kurt Hoffmann|
|Produced by||Jochen Genzow|
|Music by||Johannes Weissenbach|
|Edited by||Elisabeth Kleinert-Neumann|
|Distributed by||Columbia Film|
|12 November 1953|
- Will Quadflieg as Dr. Thomas Arend
- Elisabeth Müller as Angela Schaefer
- Oliver Grimm as Kaspar Schäfer
- Renate Mannhardt as Dorette Sorel
- John Van Dreelen as Bernd Zagler
- Franziska Kinz as Maria Klaus
- Albert Florath as Zyprian
- Erica Beer as Sylvie
- Rudolf Reiff as Küfermeister Kuby
- Bum Krüger as Weinkenner
- Goble p.875
- Bock, Hans-Michael & Bergfelder, Tim. The Concise CineGraph. Encyclopedia of German Cinema. Berghahn Books, 2009.
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
- Rentschler, Eric. German Film & Literature. Routledge, 2013.