Hazro (Ottoman Turkish: حضرو, Ottoman Turkish: ترجيل Tercil, ‹See Tfd›Kurdish: Hezro) is a district of Diyarbakır Province of Turkey. The population is 4,488 as of 2010. In the local elections in March 2019 Ahmet Çevik from the Peoples' Democratic Party (HDP) was elected Mayor. He was dismissed in November 2019 and the District Governor Ali Öner was appointed as trustee.
|Coordinates: 38°15′22″N 40°46′59″E|
|• Mayor||Ahmet Çevik (HDP)|
|• Kaymakam||Ali Öner|
|• District||424.69 km2 (163.97 sq mi)|
|• District density||40/km2 (100/sq mi)|
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Tahir Sezen, Osmanlı Yer Adları (Alfabetik Sırayla), T.C. Başbakanlık Devlet Arşivleri Genel Müdürlüğü, Yayın Nu 21, Ankara, p. 487.
- Avcýkýran, Dr. Adem (ed.). "Kürtçe Anamnez, Anamneza bi Kurmancî" (PDF). Tirsik. p. 55. Retrieved 17 December 2019.
- "Diyarbakır Hazro Seçim Sonuçları - 31 Mart 2019 Yerel Seçimleri". www.sabah.com.tr. Retrieved 2019-11-10.
- "Four HDP Mayors Replaced with Trustees". Bianet. Retrieved 13 November 2019.