Hazel Douglas (2 November 1923 – 8 September 2016) was an English actress. She portrayed Bathilda Bagshot in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1.
2 November 1923
|Died||8 September 2016 92)(aged|
(m. 1949; died 1991)
Her credits stretch back to the early days of television, and include Sunday Night Theatre, The Worst Week of My Life, Eyes Down, The IT Crowd, Gavin & Stacey, Run Fatboy Run, Casualty, The Royal, Asylum, The Bill, Where the Heart Is, Gimme Gimme Gimme, The Hunger Games, At Home with the Braithwaites, The Liver Birds and Vicious.
In 2009, she played the role of Mrs Harries, the mother of Josephine Tewson in the radio drama, Leaves in Autumn by Susan Casanove, a Wireless Theatre Company production. In 2010, she appeared as Peggy Lowe in the Jo Brand BBC2 comedy Getting On. She also has the minor role of Maureen Bright in the BBC soap opera, Doctors in 2011. In 2013 she appeared in the British sitcom Vicious starring Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi as Mildred, Stuart's (Jacobi) mother. Most recently, Douglas portrayed Edna Locke in an episode of the 2014 detective drama Suspects.
- The Night We Got the Bird (1961) - Bespectacled Lady
- Closing Numbers (1993) - Mary
- The Young Poisoner's Handbook (1995) - Edna
- Face (1997) - Linda
- The Parole Officer (2001) - Old Lady in Art Gallery
- Asylum (2005) - Lilly
- Run Fatboy Run (2007) - Older Woman
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1 (2011) - Bathilda Bagshot
- Albatross (2011) - Granny