Hawk of the Caribbean
Hawk of the Caribbean (Italian: Lo sparviero dei Caraibi), also known as Caribbean Hawk, is a 1962 Italian pirate film written and directed by Piero Regnoli and starring Johnny Desmond and Yvonne Monlaur.
|Hawk of the Caribbean|
|Directed by||Piero Regnoli|
|Screenplay by||Piero Regnoli|
|Music by||Aldo Piga|
- Johnny Desmond as Juan Rodrigo Olivares
- Yvonne Monlaur as Arica Mageiras
- Armando Francioli as Esteban
- Piero Lulli as Manuel
- Franca Parisi as Donna Maria de la Rey Sandoval
- Walter Brandi as Ramon
- Elvi Lissiak as Lolita
- Vincenzo Musolino as Rodriguez
- Graziella Granata as Flora
- Amedeo Trilli as Pablo
- Franco Santi as Pedrito
- Nerio Bernardi
- Nino Marchesini as Viceking of Santa Cruz
- Carlo Lombardi as Captain Pinto
- Claudio Undari as Don Pedro de Alicante
Yvonne Monlaur stated that the film went through production difficulties which caused a month long halt to filming. This led to many scripted scenes left unfilmed.
Hawk of the Caribbean was released in Italy on 5 April 1962.
- Kinnard & Crnkovich 2017, p. 33.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia; Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8884405033.
- Paolo Mereghetti. Il Mereghetti - Dizionario dei film. B.C. Dalai Editore, 2010. ISBN 8860736269.
- Kinnard, Roy; Crnkovich, Tony (2017). Italian Sword and Sandal Films, 1908-1990. McFarland. ISBN 1476662916.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.