Harry Lonsdale (actor)
Harry J. Lonsdale (born Henry Gittus Lonsdale) was a British born actor know for his silent film roles. He played leading parts. He also performed on stage and married stage actress Alice Lonnon and then divorced.
- Tommy's Atonement (1913)
- The Ex-Convict's Plunge (1913)
- A Change of Administration (1913)
- The Rosary (1915)
- Sweet Alyssum (1915)
- The Ne'er-Do-Well (1916)
- The Garden of Allah (1916)
- His Brothers Keeper (1916)
- Who Shall Take My Life? (1917)
- Beware of Strangers (1917)
- Little Orphant Annie (1918)
- The City of Purple Dreams
- The Illustrious Prince (1919)
- The Shepherd of the Hills
- The Great Night (1922)
- Big Dan (1923)
- The Vagabond Trail (1924)
- Her Husband's Secret (1925)
- Wearing, J. P. (November 21, 2013). "The London Stage 1890-1899: A Calendar of Productions, Performers, and Personnel". Scarecrow Press – via Google Books.
- "The Moving Picture World". World Photographic Publishing Company. August 19, 1916 – via Google Books.
- "Harry Lonsdale (Henry Gittus Lonsdale) - National Portrait Gallery". www.npg.org.uk.