Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
Hardywood Park Craft Brewery is a brewery founded in 2011 and located in Richmond, Virginia, USA. In 2015, the brewery became the top rated brewery in Virginia by consumer ratings on RateBeer.com. Hardywood operates in two adjacent buildings situated between the Diamond and the Fan districts in Richmond.
Hardywood Park Craft Brewery was founded by Eric McKay and Patrick Murtaugh on October, 2011. 100% of the brewery’s electricity comes from renewable energy sources (wind, biomass and solar) via the Dominion Green Power program. The brewery also partners with the James River Association to convert its used beer barrels into rain barrels, and works extensively with CitiWood to hand craft locally "TreeCycled" tap handles.
- Single Belgian Abbey-style Blonde Ale 6.2% ABV 30 IBUs
- Pils German-Style Pilsner 5.2% ABV 35 IBUs
- VIPA (Virginia Pale Ale) IPA 5.2% 30 IBUs
- The Great Return West Coast Style India Pale Ale 7.5% ABV 70 IBUs
- Cream Ale Cream Ale 4.4% ABV 18 IBUs
- Capital Trail Pale Ale Dry Hopped Pale Ale 5.6% ABV 50 IBUs
- Sidamo Coffee Stout 9.3% ABV 55 IBUs Russian Imperial Stout Brewed with Locally Roasted Coffee
- Raspberry Stout 9.2% ABV 50 IBUs Chocolate Stout Brewed with Local Red Raspberries
- Hoplar 8.5% ABV 100 IBUs Dry-Hopped Imperial IPA Conditioned on Virginia Tulip Poplar Wood
- Peach Tripel 8.2% ABV 25 IBUs Belgian Abbey-Style Tripel Refermented on Peaches
- Virginia Blackberry 6.8% ABV 12 IBUs Belgian-style White Ale Brewed with Fresh Virginia Blackberries
- RVA IPA 7.0% ABV 62 IBUs Community Hopped India Pale Ale
- Farmhouse Pumpkin 8.5% ABV 21 IBUs Wallonian-style Farmhouse Ale Brewed with Pumpkin and Spice
- Gingerbread Stout 9.2% ABV 55 IBUs Imperial Milk Stout Brewed with Fresh Local Ginger and Honey
- Christmas Morning 9.3% Stout brewed with coffee and gingerbread. Also available as Kentucky Christmas Morning, which is brewed in bourbon barrels
- "Hardywood Park Craft Brewery". Hardywood Park Craft Brewery. Retrieved 2015-10-08.