Happiness of Three Women
Happiness of Three Women is a 1917 American drama silent film directed by William Desmond Taylor and written by Adele Harris and Albert Payson Terhune. The film stars House Peters, Sr., Myrtle Stedman, Larry Steers, Daisy Jefferson, William Hutchinson and Lucille Ward. The film was released on January 18, 1917, by Paramount Pictures.
|Happiness of Three Women|
|Directed by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Produced by||William Desmond Taylor|
|Screenplay by||Adele Harris|
Albert Payson Terhune
|Starring||House Peters, Sr.|
Oliver Morosco Photoplay Company
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
- A print of this film survives in the Library of Congress collection, a nitrate positive. An older source indicates that it is incomplete.
- "Happiness-of-Three-Women - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". The New York Times. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Happiness of Three Women". AFI. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Happiness of Three Women
- Catalog of Holdings The American Film Institute Collection and The United Artists Collection at The Library of Congress (<-book title) p.74 c.1978 by The American Film Institute