Hands Across the Rockies
Hands Across the Rockies is a 1941 American Western film directed by Lambert Hillyer and written by Paul Franklin. The film stars Wild Bill Elliott, Mary Daily, Dub Taylor, Kenneth MacDonald, Frank LaRue and Donald Curtis. The film was released on June 19, 1941, by Columbia Pictures.
|Hands Across the Rockies|
|Directed by||Lambert Hillyer|
|Produced by||Leon Barsha|
|Screenplay by||Paul Franklin|
|Based on||A Gunsmoke Case for Major Cain|
by Norbert Davis
|Starring||Wild Bill Elliott|
|Cinematography||Benjamin H. Kline|
|Edited by||Mel Thorsen|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
- Wild Bill Elliott as Wild Bill Hickok
- Mary Daily as Marsha Crawley
- Dub Taylor as Cannonball Taylor
- Kenneth MacDonald as Juneau Jessup
- Frank LaRue as Rufe Crawley
- Donald Curtis as Dade Crawley
- Tom Moray as Hi Crawley
- Stanley Brown as Johnny Peale
- Slim Whitaker as Marshal Bemis
- Harrison Greene as Abel Finney
- Art Mix as Red
- Eddy Waller as Judge Plunkett
- Hugh Prosser as Cash Jennings
- "Hands Across the Rockies (1941) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- Jeaniff Dorset. "Hands Across the Rockies (1941) - Lambert Hillyer". AllMovie. Retrieved 2019-03-01.
- "Hands Across the Rockies". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved 2019-03-01.