Halina Zalewska (1940 - 19 August 1976) was a Swiss-born Italian actress.
Zalewska (left) with actress Anna Miserocchi, 1970.
|Died||19 August 1976 (age 36)|
Life and career
Born in Switzerland, Zalewska was the daughter of a Polish noblewoman and an Italian businessman. She spent her childhood in Alassio, her father's birthplace. Her career was launched by winning the beauty pageant Miss Muretto in 1958. She was very active in genre films, mainly Spaghetti Westerns, peplum and Eurospy films, but her career include also a few art films, including a minor role in Luchino Visconti's The Leopard.
Zalewska accidentally died in a fire in 1976, aged 36 years old. She was the half-sister of actress Ely Galleani.
- Leoni al sole (1961) - Paola
- The Leopard (1963)
- Hercules, Samson and Ulysses (1963)
- The Warm Life (1964)
- Triumph of the Ten Gladiators (1964) - Myrta
- The Long Hair of Death (1964) - Lisabeth Karnstein
- Amore mio (1964)
- Hard Time for Princes (1965) - Luisetta
- Questo pazzo, pazzo mondo della canzone (1965)
- Giant of the Evil Island (1965) - Dona Alma Morales
- Seven Dollars on the Red (1966) - Mexican Woman (uncredited)
- An Angel for Satan (1966) - Luisa
- Agente segreto 777 - Invito ad uccidere (1966) - Frida
- War Between the Planets (1966) - Janet Norton
- The Ugly Ones (1966) - Eden
- La morte viene dal pianeta Aytin (1967) - Lt. Teri Sanchez
- Joe l'implacabile (1967) - Betty
- Omicidio per appuntamento (1967) - Fidelia Forrester
- Gente d'onore (1967)
- Hate Is My God (1969) - Rosalie Field
- Nero Wolfe: Salsicce 'Mezzanotte' (1971, TV Series) - Dina Laszlo
- La polizia brancola nel buio (1975) - (final film role)
- m. f. (11 August 1958). "Eletta miss Muretto ad Alassio una signorina svizzera di 18 anni". La Stampa (190).
- Redazione (21 August 1976). "Alassio ricorda una bella ragazza "che aveva voglia di fare l'attrice"". La Stampa (180).
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Le attrici. Gremese Editore, 2003. ISBN 888440214X.