- HMS Tigris (1813) was a 36-gun fifth rate. She was built as HMS Forth but was renamed in 1812, before being launched in 1813. She was sold for breaking up in 1818.
- HMS Tigris was to have been a 46-gun fifth rate. She was laid down in 1822 but was cancelled in 1832.
- HMS Tigris (1829) was a 10-gun survey brig launched in 1829 and sold in 1862.
- HMS Tigris (1834) was an iron paddle gunboat launched in sections in 1834. She was reassembled later that year at Basra, and was lost in 1835.
- HMS Tigris (1882) was a paddle vessel launched in 1882 and sold into civilian service in 1904, being renamed Amarapoora.
- HMS Tigris (N63) was a T-class submarine launched in 1939 and sunk by an unknown cause in 1943.