HMS St Vincent
- HMS St Vincent (1692) was an 8-gun fireship captured from the French in 1692 and sold in 1698.
- HMS St Vincent (1780) was a 14-gun sloop, previously the Spanish ship San Vicente. She was captured in 1780 and was sold in 1783.
- HMS St Vincent (1815) was a 120-gun first-rate ship of the line launched in 1815, on harbour service from 1841, used as a training ship from 1862, and sold in 1906.
- HMS St Vincent (1908) was a St Vincent-class battleship launched in 1908 and sold in 1921.
- HMS St Vincent (Gosport shore establishment) was a boy/junior training establishment in Gosport from 1927 to 1969.
- HMS St. Vincent was the home of the Royal Navy section of the Royal Naval Reserve's London centre, HMS President between 1983 and 1992.
- HMS St Vincent (Whitehall shore establishment) was the Navy's communication centre in Whitehall from 1992 to 1998. It then became known as 'MARCOMM COMCEN (St Vincent)'.