|Builder:||Sir Raylton Dixon & Co.|
|Laid down:||1 March 1915|
|Launched:||4 May 1915|
|Fate:||Sold 12 May 1920|
|Class and type:||M15 class monitor|
|Length:||177 ft 3 in (54.03 m)|
|Beam:||31 ft (9.4 m)|
|Draught:||6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)|
Intended as a shore bombardment vessel, M19's primary armament was a single 9.2 inch Mk VI gun removed from the Edgar-class cruiser HMS Edgar. In addition to her 9.2-inch gun she also possessed one 12 pounder and one six pound anti-aircraft gun. She was equipped with a four shaft Bolinder two-cylinder semi-diesel engine with 640 horsepower that allowed a top speed of eleven knots. The monitor's crew consisted of sixty nine officers and men.
HMS M19 ordered in March, 1915, as part of the War Emergency Programme of ship construction. She was laid down at the Sir Raylton Dixon & Co. Ltd shipyard at Govan in March 1915, launched on 4 May 1915, and completed in June 1915.
World War 1
M19 was sold on 12 May 1920 for mercantile service as an oil tanker and renamed 'Delapan'.
- Randal Gray (ed). Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships, 1906–1921. Conway Maritime Press. p. 48. ISBN 0-85177-245-5.CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8.
- Dittmar, F. J. & Colledge, J. J., "British Warships 1914–1919", (Ian Allan, London, 1972), ISBN 0-7110-0380-7