HMS Kellington (M1154)
TS Kellington, moored on the River Tees, 2007
|Launched:||12 October 1954|
|Out of service:||Handed over to Sea Cadets on 23 August 1993|
|Fate:||Scrapped in 2009|
|Class and type:||Ton-class minesweeper|
|Length:||152 ft (46.3 m)|
|Beam:||28 ft (8.5 m)|
|Draught:||8 ft (2.4 m)|
|Propulsion:||Originally Mirrlees diesel, later Napier Deltic, producing 3,000 shp (2,200 kW) on each of two shafts|
|Speed:||15 knots (28 km/h; 17 mph)|
She was converted to a minehunter between 1967 and 1969.
She was decommissioned in 1993 and was handed over to become a training ship for the Sea Cadets on 23 August 1993. She was moored on the River Tees at Stockton on Tees in County Durham. She was purchased outright on 9 February 1999, but closed due to health and safety reasons in 2005.