|Owner:||Sydney Ferries Limited|
|Port of registry:||Sydney|
|Route:||Circular Quay-Milsons Point|
|Builder:||David Drake, Balmain|
|Launched:||15 November 1913|
|Owner:||Royal Australian Navy|
|Commissioned:||20 February 1942|
|Identification:||UK official number: 136383|
|Fate:||Sunk as a target 10 October 1953|
|Length:||156.5 ft (47.7 m)|
|Beam:||33.2 ft (10.1 m)|
|Propulsion:||Triple expansion engine built by Mort's Dock, Balmain|
Kuramia' was built by David Drake, Balmain for Sydney Ferries Limited, beng launched on 15 November 1913. Her triple expansion engines were built by Mort's Dock, Balmain. She was operated on the Circular Quay to Milsons Point run. Made redundant by the opening of the Sydney Harbour Bridge in 1932, she was sold in 1940 and her machinery was removed. Part of her machinery was fitted in Uralba. Her hull was requisitioned by the Royal Australian Navy in 1942 and she was converted to a boom defence vessel for use at Sydney Heads until the end of World War II.
Her hulk was used as target by aircraft from HMAS Sydney off Sydney on 10 October 1953 and sunk.
- SS Kuramia Ferries of Sydney
- "Commonwealth of Australia, Emergency Notice to Mariners". Sydney Morning Herald. 8 October 1953. p. 13. Retrieved 25 July 2012.