Gustakh Dil (English: Audacious Heart) is an Indian television soap opera, which premiered on 5 August 2013. It aired on Life OK Monday through Friday. It showed the stories of Laajo, Nikhil and Ishana.
|Created by||Ravi Ojha Productions|
|Written by||Mitali Bhattacharya|
|Directed by||Rakesh Kumar |
|Starring||Sana Sheikh |
|Opening theme||Gustakh dil|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||334|
|Executive producer(s)||Tapasya |
|Producer(s)||Mitali Bhattacharya |
|Production location(s)||Delhi |
|Running time||24 Approx.|
|Production company(s)||Ravi Ojha Productions|
|Original network||Life OK|
|Picture format||576i |
|Original release||5 August 2013 –|
14 November 2014
|Related shows||Man Udhan Varyache |
Bou Kotha Kao
Nikhil plans to celebrate his birthday in Sonbarsa where Nikhil's grandfather and aunt (bua) live. He plans to go with his childhood sweetheart Ishana but she refuses. There he meets a challenging but simple girl named Laajo who lives with her mother and sisters. Nikhil and Laajo clash playfully on several occasions. A number of circumstances lead Nikhil to unwillingly marry Laajo and bring her to the city with him.
Laajo struggles to fit in with Nikhil and his family, unaware of how things in a modern house work. Gradually, she tries to build an equation with him and his family.
Nikhil becomes annoyed with Laajo for not informing him about her trip to Sonbarsa. Kunal wishes to get engaged to Ishana. Nikhil reads Laajo's letter becoming dejected on learning that Laajo has left him so he can reunite with Ishana. He visits Sonbarsa and after many attempts, wins Laajo's heart. The two are deeply in love while Barkha has sworn to never let Laajo return to her house. Laajo becomes a star with the help of Sagar and Anjali. She takes up the stage name of Trishna. At last Barkha accepts Laajo. Ayesha gets married to Adhiraj.
The show ends on a happy note with Radha and LD coming to promote their show Mere Rang Mein Rangne Waali which replaced Gustakh Dil.
- Sana Amin Sheikh as Laajwanti "Laajo" Bhardwaj / Trishna
- Vibhav Roy as Nikhil Bhardwaj
- Parvati Sehgal as Ishana, Nikhil's girlfriend
- Shritama Mukherjee as Jasmine
- Soni Singh as Anaya
- Rumi Khan as Indrasena
- Meghna Malik as Barkha Bhardwaj, Nikhil's mother
- Indraneel Bhattacharya as Inder Bhardwaj, Nikhil's father
- Rajiv Kumar as Samrat, Nikhil's uncle
- Garima Vikrant Singh as Saraswati, Laajo's mother
- Sushil Bounthiyal / Vikas Sethi as Ram Bachan, Laajo's father
- Siddhant Karnick as Sagar Khurana, Superstar and Laajo's mentor
- Shraddha Jaiswal as Ayesha Adhiraj Ranawat
- Jyoti Sharma as Gunja Bhardwaj
- Eva Ahuja as Anjali, Samrat's ex-wife
- Ankush Arora as Rishi, Samrat's son
- Leena Jumani as Ratri Sharma
- Scott Adkins as Bhattacharya
- Tanushree Kaushal / Anushka Singh as Aditi, Ishana's Mother
- Gustakh Dil
- "New show to present wife as third wheel". Zee News. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "Payal Rajput & Garima Shrivastav in Gustakh Dil - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "`Ammaji` Meghna Malik goes modern in `Gustakh Dil`". Zee News. 7 August 2013. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "People still get shocked when they see me in real life: Meghna Malik - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2019.
- "Indraneel opposite Meghna Malik in Gustakh Dil - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 September 2019.