Guns of the Black Witch
Guns of the Black Witch (Italian: Il terrore dei mari) is a 1961 adventure film directed by Domenico Paolella.
|Guns of the Black Witch|
|Directed by||Domenico Paolella|
|Produced by||Fortunato Misiano|
|Music by||Michele Cozzoli|
|Edited by||Jolanda Benvenuti|
It was released in the US by American International Pictures as a double feature with Lost Battalion.
- Don Megowan: Jean
- Silvana Pampanini: Delores
- Emma Danieli: Elisa
- Livio Lorenzon: Guzman
- Germano Longo: Michel
- Loris Gizzi: Governor
- Philippe Hersent: Jean's Stepfather
Guns of the Black Witch was released in Italy on 24 February 1961. It was released in the United States in December 1961.
The Monthly Film Bulletin declared the film to be a "very tepid affair" and that "even the Caribbean looks unenticing in this representation, and Paolella's direction makes heavy weather of the action."
- Kinnard & Crnkovich 2017, p. 77.
- "Terrore dei mari, Il (Guns of the Black Witch)". Monthly Film Bulletin. Vol. 30 no. 348. British Film Institute. 1963. p. 10.
- Roberto Chiti; Roberto Poppi; Enrico Lancia; Mario Pecorari. Dizionario del cinema italiano. I film. Gremese Editore, 1992. ISBN 8876055932.
- Leonard Maltin. Leonard Maltin's Movie and Video Guide. Plume, 1995.
- Kinnard, Roy; Crnkovich, Tony (2017). Italian Sword and Sandal Films, 1908-1990. McFarland. ISBN 1476662916.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.