|Look up gully in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gully is a small valley.
Gully or The Gully may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Gully (album), a 2003 album by Indian band Euphoria
- Gully (film), an upcoming film
- Gully Foyle, protagonist of the novel The Stars My Destination by Alfred Bester
- A character in the Battle Chasers comic book series
- Agent Gully, a character in the British web series Corner Shop Show
- Gully, Minnesota, a small city in the United States
- Gully Township, Polk County, Minnesota
- The Gully (Atlantic), an undersea canyon off the eastern coast of North America
- A storm drain
- Gully, a fielding position in the sport of cricket; see slip
- Gully, the mascot of Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.
- "The Gully", nickname of a key ravine in the Moro River Campaign in Italy in World War II
- The Gully, an internet magazine co-founded by Kelly Cogswell and Ana Simo
- Gully cricket, an informal form of cricket, played in South Asia
- Gullies, Newfoundland and Labrador, a settlement in Canada
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.