Gulf Cooperation Council Youth Athletics Championships
The Gulf Cooperation Council Youth Athletics Championships is a biennial international athletics competition between youth athletes (under-18) from nations within the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf. The competition was first held in 2000 and its events are incorporated into the schedule for the senior level Gulf Cooperation Council Athletics Championships. Like the senior event, the youth competitions are available for male athletes only, reflecting the participating countries' emphasis on track and field as mainly a male preserve.
- GCC Champions League, a regional football competition for Gulf states
- Gulf Cooperation Council Youth Championships. GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2015-03-20.
- Gulf Cooperation Council Championships. GBR Athletics. Retrieved on 2015-03-20.
- Sambridge, Andy (2014-09-26). Saudi Arabia urged to end discrimination in women's sports . Arabian Business. Retrieved on 2015-03-20.
- Saudi Arabia: No Women on Asian Games Team. Human Rights Watch (2014-09-18). Retrieved on 2015-03-20.