Guilford Place drinking fountain

The Guilford Place drinking fountain is a Grade II listed drinking fountain at Guilford Place, London WC1, built in about 1870, and designed by the architect Henry Darbishire, for the Misses Whiting to commemorate their mother.[1]

References


This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.