Gucci Westman is an American makeup artist, cosmetic designer, and founder of cosmetics line Westman Atelier.
|Born||18 October 1971|
|Nationality||American and Swedish|
|Other names||Gucci Westman Neville|
|Occupation||Make-up artist, cosmetic designer|
Westman became known for her makeup work with celebrities, including Drew Barrymore, Natalie Portman, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Cameron Diaz. While working with Revlon, Westman worked with Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Elle Macpherson, Jennifer Connelly, and Jessica Biel. She served as a makeup artist or makeup supervisor for several Hollywood movies including Being John Malkovich, Buffalo 66, and French Exit. Westman had a cameo role in the film version of Sex and the City in 2008.
Gucci Westman styled the cosmetic looks of cover models such as Reese Witherspoon, Taylor Swift, Jennifer Aniston, Kim Kardashian, Cameron Diaz, and Nicole Kidman for Allure, Vogue, and W covers in the United States and Australia. She also modeled for an article in Vogue's January 2011 issue.
Westman has done the makeup of runway models for Oscar de la Renta, Richard Chai, Diane von Furstenberg, Marchesa, Badgley Mischka, Devi Kroell, John Patrick, Ecco Domani and Rag & Bone during New York Fashion Week and Antonio Berardi during London Fashion Week.
Westman was hired by Lancôme in 2003 as the brand's International Artistic Director. Her responsibilities included representing the brand at fashion and beauty events, styling models for company advertising shoots, and designing cosmetic color collections for the label. In 2008, Westman began a new, similar career as the Global Artistic Director for Revlon, creating the "Daydreamer" and "Suede Rhapsody" seasonal shade collections. In April 2015, she stepped down from her position at Revlon after seven years.
- Gucci Westman Makeup Artist Bio: Beauty Bio: teenvogue.com
- Gucci Westman Neville Shares Makeup Tips – ELLE
- Gucci Westman - IMDb
- Runway Looks
- Revlon Taps Gucci Westman - Beauty Industry and Products News - WWD.com
- Beauty Counter blog: Insider tips on beauty products, hair, makeup, skincare, fragrances, spas, and salons » Blog Archive » Ohne Titel And Revlon’s Gucci Westman Do Real Beaut...
- "Gucci Westman Is Leaving Revlon After 7 Years". fashionista.com. Retrieved 2017-01-16.
- "Gucci Westman, Rag & Bone's David Neville Team to Build Beauty Brand". WWD.com. Retrieved 2018-02-15.
- "GUCCI WESTMAN'S SECRETS BEHIND HER ABOUT-TO-BE-CULT MAKEUP LINE". www.coveteur.com. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- The Gucci look - Telegraph