Grunwald Bridge (Polish: Most Grunwaldzki) is a suspension bridge over the river Oder in Wrocław, Poland, built between 1908 and 1910. Initially the bridge was called the Imperial Bridge (Kaiserbrücke), then the Bridge of Freedom (Freiheitsbrücke). Architectural designer of the bridge was a city councilor, Richard Plüddemann. The bridge opened on 10 October 1910 in the presence of Emperor Wilhelm II.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Grunwaldzki Bridge in Wrocław.|
- Most Grunwaldzki - Kaiserbrücke, Freiheitsbrücke na portalu polska-org.pl