Grove Township, Jasper County, Illinois
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°07′41″N 88°16′39″W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||49.36 sq mi (127.8 km2)|
|• Land||49.36 sq mi (127.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|• Density||12.5/sq mi (4.8/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
62428, 62432, 62436, 62445, 62448, 62467, 62479
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Woodbury Township, Cumberland County (north)
- Greenup Township, Cumberland County (northeast)
- Crooked Creek Township (east)
- Wade Township (southeast)
- North Muddy Township (south)
- Bishop Township, Effingham County (southwest)
- St. Francis Township, Effingham County (west)
- Spring Point Township, Cumberland County (northwest)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Brewer, Diel, Fairfield, Hicks, Island Creek, Myer and St Joseph/Island Grove.
Airports and landing strips
- Isley Airport
- Dieterich Community Unit School District 30
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Grove Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.