Greta Gonda (1917–1974) was an Austrian stage and film actress who emigrated to Italy where she worked as a leading lady. She was born in Margarethe Tomicek Mondschein in Vienna, but left for Italy in the mid-1930s. In later life Gonda also worked as a sculptor.
Margarethe Tomicek Mondschein
10 June 1917
|Died||11 December 1974 57) (aged|
|Years active||1939–1967 (film)|
- Defendant, Stand Up! (1939)
- We Were Seven Widows (1939)
- Lo vedi come sei... lo vedi come sei? (1939)
- The Carnival of Venice (1939)
- Antonio Meucci (1940)
- Don Pasquale (1940)
- Pirates of Malaya (1941)
- The Queen of Navarre (1942)
- Gundle p. 267
- Gundle, Stephen. Mussolini's Dream Factory: Film Stardom in Fascist Italy. Berghahn Books, 2013.
- Greta Gonda on IMDb
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.