Greg Meehan is an American swimming coach, as well as the women's head coach for the Stanford swim team. In 2016, Meehan was selected to be an assistant coach for the US Women's Olympic Swimming Team. Meehan coached Maya DiRado, Simone Manuel, and Lia Neal to four golds, four silvers, and a bronze.. He was associate head coach at Cal. And prior to Cal, Meehan coached at University of the Pacific.As an athlete, Meehan swam at Rider University, in New Jersey, as a backstroker
- Bowmile, Mitch. "Assistant Coach Named for United States Olympic Team". Swim Swam. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- Bowmile, Mitch. "Coaches in the Running for Olympic Team Staff". Swim Swam. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- Kieth, Brandon. "Stanford Hires Greg Meehan to Lead Women's Team". Swim Swam. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Greg Meehan- Paul A. Violich Director of Women's Swimming". Go Stanford. Stanford University. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Greg Meehan Bio- The University of California Official Athletic Site". Cal Bears. University of California, Berkeley. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
- "Greg Meehan Named Pacific Men's and Women's Swimming Head Coach". Pacific Tigers. University of the Pacific.