Gregory Russell "Greg" Hollick (born 7 October 1951) is a former Australian rules footballer who played with Richmond in the Victorian Football League (VFL) and West Adelaide in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL) during the 1970s.
|Full name||Gregory Russell Hollick|
|Date of birth||7 October 1951|
|Height||185 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1972.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Hollick was a ruck rover, half back and occasional forward who joined Richmond from Sunraysia Football League club Irymple. He was a regular fixture in the team in 1971 when he played 19 games, including Richmond's semi final win and preliminary final loss. The following season he appeared in two further finals but was unable to make the premiership decider due to his national service training.
- Holmesby, Russell; Main, Jim (2007). The Encyclopedia Of AFL Footballers. BAS Publishing. ISBN 978-1-920910-78-5.
- "Greg Hollick". AFL Tables.
- The Age, "Tiger pair fit", 5 October 1972. P. 14
- The Age, "Hollick signed - Hunt next?", 18 April 1973. P. 1
- Homfray, Reece. "Runner turned footballer Monique Hollick has impressed Adelaide women's coach Bec Goddard". NT News. News Corp. Retrieved 17 October 2016.