Grant Blackwood (born June 7, 1964) is an American thriller writer and ghostwriter. He wrote the Briggs Tanner series. He co-authored with Clive Cussler Spartan Gold which reached number 10 on the New York Times Hardcover Fiction Best Sellers list. He is a veteran of the United States Navy.
|Born||June 7, 1964|
Briggs Tanner series
- End of Enemies (2001)
- Wall of Night (2002)
- Echo of War (2003)
Fargo Adventures series (co-authored with Clive Cussler)
Jack Ryan, Jr. Series
Splinter Cell series (writing as "David Michaels")
EndWar series (writing as "David Michaels")
- Lynn Neary (August 4, 2009). "For Authors, Ghostwriting Offers Solvency, Stability". NPR. Retrieved February 24, 2010.
- Mark Combes. "Spartan Gold by Clive Cussler, with Grant Blackwood". ThrillerWriters.org.
- "Hardcover Fiction Best Sellers". New York Times. October 18, 2009. Retrieved February 24, 2010.
- "WRITE of SPRING III". Crimespree Magazine. March 26, 2005.
Grant Blackwood is a U.S. Navy veteran, having spent three years on active duty aboard the guided missile frigate USS Ford as an operations specialist and a Pilot Rescue Swimmer.
- Rollins, James (April 7, 2015). War Hawk (Tucker Wayne #2). William Morrow. ISBN 9780062135278.
- "Minnesota Book Awards Past Finalists and Winners – 2002". The Friends of the Saint Paul Public Library.