Grandville Township, Jasper County, Illinois
Location in Jasper County
Jasper County's location in Illinois
|Coordinates: 39°07′35″N 88°00′06″W|
|Established||November 8, 1859|
|• Total||36.99 sq mi (95.8 km2)|
|• Land||36.99 sq mi (95.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||541 ft (165 m)|
|• Density||10.1/sq mi (3.9/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
62420, 62480, 62481
Cities, towns, villages
- Advance at 39.156706°N 88.028924°W
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seven cemeteries: Backbone, Bethel, Chapman, Debord, Leamon/Walnut, McFadden and Yale.
- Casey-Westfield Community Unit School District 4c
- Jasper County Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 108
- State Senate District 54
- "Grandville Township, Jasper County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.