Grande Prairie Daily Herald-Tribune
|Headquarters||10604 100 Street|
Grande Prairie, Alberta
The paper is owned by Postmedia Network, and operated by its Sun Media Division, which also manages the daily Calgary Sun, Edmonton Sun and Fort McMurray Today and several weekly newspapers throughout Alberta.
The newspaper was formed in 1913 as the Grand Prairie Herald. It merged with the Northern Tribune in 1939 to become the Herald-Tribune. It became a daily newspaper in 1964, when the name of the paper became the "Daily" Herald-Tribune.
- "Newsroom Contacts". Sun Media Corporation. Retrieved 2012-05-30.
- "Grande Prairie Daily Herald Tribune Contact Details". Sun Media Corporation. Retrieved 2012-05-30.
- "FDA Media Study of the 2012 Alberta Election". The Foundation for Democratic Advancement. 2012-05-23. Archived from the original on 2014-11-11. Retrieved 2014-11-04.
- Connors, Ken. HISTORY - Newspapers in Grande Prairie, AB, Discover the Peace Country.com, Retrieved 24 January 2017
- Strathern, Gloria M. Alberta Newspapers, 1880-1982: An Historical Directory, p. 135 (1988)