The Grammy Museum is any of a group of museums containing exhibits relating to winners of the Grammy Award for achievement in recording.
The museums in this group include:
- The Grammy Museum at L.A. Live, which opened in 2008 in Los Angeles, California
- The Grammy Museum Mississippi, which opened in 2016 in Cleveland, Mississippi
- The Grammy Museum at Musicians Hall of Fame, Nashville, Tennessee.
- The Grammy Museum Experience, which opened in 2017 at Prudential Center, Newark, New Jersey
- Bream, Jon; Ken Viste (April 16, 2009). "Museum in a Minute: GRAMMY Museum strikes a chord". Star Tribune. San Jose Mercury News, 750 Ridder Park Drive, San Jose, CA 95190: San Jose Mercury News. Star Tribune. 12158930. Retrieved April 29, 2009.
The country's newest music shrine – the GRAMMY Museum, which opened in December – fits in downtown Los Angeles like another cowboy hat in Nashville.
- Newman, Melinda (March 4, 2016). "New Grammy Museum Lays Down Roots in Mississippi: First Look". Billboard. Retrieved November 17, 2016.
- Biz Journal, Check out the brand new Grammy Museum Gallery at Nashville's Musicians Hall of Fame , 1 April 2016
- King, Kate (7 February 2017). "Grammy Museum to Open Newark Location This Fall". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 8 February 2017.