Good Old Democratic Party
The Good Old Democratic Party (GOD), also known as Good Old Democracy, is a minor political party in Grenada founded and led by Justin Francis McBurnie. It first contested parliamentary elections in 1990, when it received only six votes for McBurnie, its sole candidate, and failed to win a seat.
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
|Administrative divisions (parishes)|
|2008||Did not run|
|2018||Did not run|
|Source: Caribbean Elections|
- Report of the Electoral Observation Mission of the Organisation of American States to the General elections in Grenada OAS
- "Grenadians close election campaigns". UPI. 12 March 1990.
- Dieter Nohlen (2005) Elections in the Americas: A data handbook, Volume I, pp311-312 ISBN 978-0-19-928357-6
- General elections Grenada Office of Parliamentary Elections
- "Good Old Democratic Party (GOD)". KnowledgeWalk Institute. Retrieved 28 August 2017.