Good Morning, Babylon
Good Morning, Babylon (Italian: Good morning Babilonia) is an Italian film directed by Paolo and Vittorio Taviani in 1987. It was screened out of competition at the 1987 Cannes Film Festival.
|Good Morning, Babylon|
|Directed by||Paolo and Vittorio Taviani|
|Produced by||Giuliani G. De Negri|
|Written by||Paolo and Vittorio Taviani|
|Edited by||Roberto Perpignani|
The film follows the story of two Italian brothers who emigrate to America and find work as set designers for D.W. Griffith's silent film epic Intolerance (1916).
- Vincent Spano - Nicola Bonnano
- Joaquim de Almeida - Andrea Bonnano
- Greta Scacchi - Edna Bonnano
- Désirée Nosbusch - Mabel Bonnano (as Desiree Becker)
- Omero Antonutti - Bonanno aka Babbo
- Bérangère Bonvoisin - Mrs. Griffith
- David Brandon - Grass, Griffith's Production Manager
- Brian Freilino - Thompson, Griffith's Assistant
- Margarita Lozano - The Venetian
- Massimo Venturiello - Duccio Bonnano
- Andrea Prodan - Irish Cameraman
- Charles Dance - D. W. Griffith
- "Festival de Cannes: Good Morning, Babylon". festival-cannes.com. Archived from the original on 2012-10-03. Retrieved 2009-07-25.
- Good Morning, Babylon on IMDb
- Good Morning, Babylon at Rotten Tomatoes
- Good Morning, Babylon at Box Office Mojo
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.