Good Intentions (1930 film)
Good Intentions is a 1930 American crime film directed by William K. Howard and written by George Manker Watters. The film stars Edmund Lowe, Marguerite Churchill, Regis Toomey, Earle Foxe, Eddie Gribbon and Robert McWade. The film was released on June 29, 1930, by Fox Film Corporation.
|Directed by||William K. Howard|
|Screenplay by||George Manker Watters|
|Story by||William K. Howard|
|Edited by||Jack Murray|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
- Edmund Lowe as David Cressonn
- Marguerite Churchill as Helen Rankin
- Regis Toomey as Richard Holt
- Earle Foxe as 'Flash' Norton
- Eddie Gribbon as Liberty Red
- Robert McWade as Cyrus Holt
- Georgia Caine as Miss Huntington
- Owen Davis Jr. as Bud Finney
- Pat Somerset as Babe Gray
- J. Carrol Naish as Charlie Hattrick
- Henry Kolker as Butler
- "Good Intentions (1930) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
- "Movie Review - - THE SCREEN; Home Town Boy Succeeds. A Gentleman Crook". NYTimes.com. 1930-07-26. Retrieved 2015-10-13.
- "Good Intentions". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-13.