Gold Heels (film)
|Directed by||W. S. Van Dyke|
|Produced by||William Fox|
|Written by||Frederick Chapin (story)|
John Stone (scenario)
|Cinematography||Arthur L. Todd|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
|6 reels (6,020 feet)|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
A print is held at the Museum of Modern Art, New York City.
- Robert Agnew as Boots
- Peggy Shaw as Pert Barlow
- Lucien Littlefield as Push Miller
- William Bailey as Kendall Jr.
- Carl Stockdale as Barlow
- Fred J. Butler as Kendall Sr.
- Harry Tracy as Tobe (credited as Harry Tracey)
- James Douglas
- Winifred Landis
- Catherine Craig (credited as Katherine Craig)
- Buck Black
- Betsy Ann Hisle as Little Jane
- Carole Lombard as Bit Part
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Gold Heels (film).|