July 2012 issue of Gloria
|First issue||8 February 1994|
History and profile
With a circulation of 130,000 copies in 2007, Gloria was the best-selling weekly magazine in Croatia. A significant part of the magazine's circulation is sold in Bosnia and Herzegovina. A licensed edition of the magazine is published by Europapress Beograd, a subsidiary of Europapress Holding, and the magazine is sold in Serbia, Montenegro, Republic of Macedonia and Republika Srpska.
Gloria's focus is coverage of the international jet set, as well as Croatian high society events. Like many other women's magazines, Gloria has columns on beauty, fashion trends, and sex and romance. One of the magazine's regular columnists was Žuži Jelinek.
- "Impressum". Gloria.hr (in Croatian). Retrieved 11 October 2016.
- Denis Kuljiš (6 May 2010). "Kako je nastao najuspješniji magazin tranzicijske Europe". Jutarnji list (in Croatian). Retrieved 7 February 2012.
- Gordana Vilovic (2001). "Croatian Women's Press: Women Between the Kitchen and the Beauty Parlor" (PDF). Media Online. Retrieved 24 April 2016.
- Dean Sinovčić; Nina Ožegović (19 June 2007). "Novi val hrvatskih novina" [New wave of Croatian newspapers]. Nacional (in Croatian). No. 605. Archived from the original on 10 July 2012. Retrieved 9 December 2016.
- "O EUROPAPRESSu". gloria.rs (in Serbian). Retrieved 16 February 2012.