Global Facility Management Association (Global FM)
The Global Facility Management Association (Global FM) is a federation of facilities management associations. It shares knowledge and understanding of facility management.
|Purpose||Leadership in the Facility Management Profession|
|Thiago Santana– ABRAFAC, Luciano Brunherotto– ABRAFAC, James Sutton– BIFM, Duncan Waddell – FMA, Nicholas Burt – FMA, Josef Czerny– HFMS, Joachim Hohmann – IFMA, Tony Keane – IFMA, Ali Alsuwaidi– MEFMA, Ahmad Essa– MEFMA, Andre Klopper – SAFMA, Kim Veltman – SAFMA|
|Board of Directors|
|Website||Global FM website|
Global FM has the following objectives:-
- Assisting countries with formation of their own facilities management association.
- Encouraging collaboration between facilities management associations.
- Recognizing excellence in facility management.
- Associaçăo Brasileira de Facilities (ABRAFAC)- Full Member
- European Facility Management Network (EuroFM)- Full Member
- Facility Management Association of Australia (FMA) - Full Member
- Facilities Management Association of New Zealand (FMANZ) - Correspondent Member
- Hungarian Facility Management Society (HFMS) - Correspondent Member
- Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (formerly BIFM) - Full Member
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA) (United States/Canada) - Full Member
- Middle East Facility Management Association (MEFMA)- Full Member
- South African Facilities Management Association (safma) - Full Member