Glentworth is a village and civil parish in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. The population of the parish (including Caenby Corner) was 323 at the 2011 census. It is situated approximately 10 miles (16 km) north from the centre of the city and county town of Lincoln, and just over 1 mile (1.6 km) south-west from Caenby Corner.
Church of St Michael, Glentworth
|OS grid reference||SK947885|
|• London||130 mi (210 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
The Church of England parish church of Saint Michael dates from three periods, as shown by the varied masonry of its outside walls. The oldest part is the Anglo-Saxon tower. The middle section of the present church is the product of Georgian and Victorian rebuilding. Its eastern end, with its rougher stonework, is largely Elizabethan.
- "Civil parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 24 April 2016.
- "Glentworth", Domesdaymap.co.uk. Retrieved 11 December 2011
- Foster, James Rex, MA; A History of Glentworth, 4th edition, pp. 25-29. Rectory Press 2005, reprinted 2011
- "Glentworth Scarecrows"; Glentworthvillagehall.co.uk. Retrieved 11 June 2012
- Foster, James Rex, MA; A History of Glentworth, 4th edition. Rectory Press 2005, reprinted 2011
- Foster, James; Lincolnshire Past & Present, Society For Lincolnshire History & Archaeology, Winter 2010-11 and Spring 2011 editions: two-part article on the 1556 and 1753 halls at Glentworth.