|Born||1957 (age 61–62)|
|Title||Chairman, William Grant & Sons|
|Relatives||William Grant (great-great grandfather)|
According to the 2019 Sunday Times Rich List, Gordon was estimated to be worth £2.882 billion, an increase of £310 million from 2018.
Gordon is the great-great grandson of company founder William Grant.
Gordon was managing director of William Grant & Sons from 1992 to 1999, and chairman since 2012, when he succeeded Peter Gordon, who had been chairman since 2008.
- "Glenfiddich family tops Scottish rich list". Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- Times, The Sunday (2019-05-12). "Rich List 2019: profiles 53-100, featuring Mike Ashley and Bernie Ecclestone". ISSN 0140-0460. Retrieved 2019-08-06.
- "William Grant & Sons appoints Glenn Gordon as chairman - Harpers Wine & Spirit Trade News". www.harpers.co.uk. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Glenn Gordon, William Grant & Sons Distillers Ltd: Profile & Biography". Bloomberg. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "Ex-William Grant MD gets new role". HeraldScotland. Retrieved 15 May 2018.