Gisèle Pascal (17 September 1921 – 2 February 2007) was a French actress and a former lover of Rainier III, Prince of Monaco.
Gisèle Marie Madeleine Tallone
17 September 1921
|Died||2 February 2007 85) (aged|
For six years, she was involved in a relationship with Prince Rainier, and lived together in a villa in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat. Princess Antoinette, Baroness of Massy, Rainier's sister, seeking to obtain the throne of Monaco for her own son, spread malicious rumors that Pascal was incapable of bearing children. A contemplated marriage was called off when a medical examination reported that she was infertile.
Pascal subsequently married actor Raymond Pellegrin on 8 October 1955 and had a daughter, Pascale Pellegrin, on 12 September 1962.
- Amour, Délices et orgues (also known as Collège Swing) (1947)
- Véronique (1949)
- Boum sur Paris (1954)
- The Beautiful Adventure (1942)
- L'Arlésienne (1942)
- Madame et son flirt (1946)
- Last Refuge (1946)
- Dropped from Heaven (1946)
- Mademoiselle Has Fun (1948)
- After Love (1948)
- The Chocolate Girl (1950)
- Beautiful Love (1951)
- Endless Horizons (1953)
- Boum sur Paris (1953)
- Royal Affairs in Versailles (1954)
- Madonna of the Sleeping Cars (1955)
- If Paris Were Told to Us (1956)
- Le Masque de fer (1962)
- Un caso di coscienza (1970)
- Pierre Perrone (8 February 2007). "Giselle Pascal : Actress lover of Prince Rainier". The Independent. Retrieved 8 February 2007.