Gibraltar Hill (Williamsdale, New South Wales)
|Elevation||1,129 m (3,704 ft)|
|Location||Monaro region, New South Wales, Australia|
Murrumbidgee to Googong Water Transfer pipeline
The Murrumbidgee to Googong Water Transfer pipeline passes though the Gibraltar Range (also known as the Gibraltar Pass), south of Gibraltar Hill. Construction of the 13 km (8.1 mi) pipeline began in 2008 and was completed in 2012.
- "Eastern Capital City LGA" (PDF). Department of Lands. Division of Local Government. 2003. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 March 2012. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- "Gibraltar Hill". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 5 November 2012.
- "Map of Gibraltar Hill, NSW". Bonzle Digital Atlas of Australia. Retrieved 5 November 2012.
- "Environmental impact statement for Murrumbidgee to Googong Water Transfer" (PDF). ACT Planning and Land Authority. December 2009: 48. Archived from the original (PDF) on 25 March 2012. Cite journal requires
- Downie, Graham (23 April 2012). "$155m pipeline back on track after flood delay". The Canberra Times. Retrieved 6 November 2012.
- "Bulk Water Alliance (Murrumbidgee to Googong Pipeline)". Abigroup Limited. Retrieved 6 November 2012.