Gianni Cavina (born 9 December 1940) is an Italian film actor. He has appeared in more than 45 films since 1949.
|Born||9 December 1940|
Born in Bologna, Cavina trained as a stage actor at the Teatro Stabile di Bologna, under the direction of Franco Parenti. He made his film debut in the 1968 horror Balsamus, l'uomo di Satana, directed by Pupi Avati, with whom he had a long collaboration, starring in many of his films.
- Balsamus, l'uomo di Satana (1968)
- Flashback (1969)
- Il figlio della sepolta viva (1974)
- La mazurka del barone, della santa e del fico fiorone (1975)
- The House with Laughing Windows (1976)
- House of Pleasure for Women (1976)
- The Big Operator (1976)
- Traffic Jam (1979)
- La locandiera (1980)
- Il turno (1981)
- Cornetti alla crema (1981)
- The Three of Us (1984)
- Christmas Present (1986)
- Empty Eyes (2001)
- Christmas Rematch (2004)
- The Wedding Director (2006)
- The Big Heart of the Girls (2011)
- Welcome Mr. President (2013)
- Gianni Canova. Enciclopedia del cinema. Garzanti, 2009. ISBN 881150516X.