Ghulam Mohiuddin (actor)
Ghulam Mohiuddin (Urdu: غلام محی الدین); also spelled Ghulam Mohi-Ud-Din) (born 27 October 1951) is a Pakistani actor of Urdu and Punjabi films. His first film Mera Naam Hai Mohabbat, released in 1975, was a blockbuster in Pakistan and China. The film was inspired by a Chinese folk story. His co-star was Babra Sharif, her first as a heroine. Since then, he has received several Nigar Awards, National Awards and Lux Style Awards. Ghulam Mohiuddin popularly known as Gullo Bhai in the Pakistan film fraternity has starred in over 400 movies and is currently involved in TV productions.
|Children||Ali Mohiuddin (son)|
His son Ali Mohiuddin is also an actor, making his film debut in 2016 with Sawal 700 Crore Dollar Ka.
|1975||Mera Naam Hai Mohabbat|
|1980||Aag Aur Sholay|
|1988||Aag Hi Aag|
|1989||Taqat Ka Toofan|
|1991||Sar Kata Insan|
|1992||Hasinon Ki Barat|
|1995||Jungle Ka Qanoon|
|2011||Son of Pakistan|
|2016||Sawal 700 Crore Dollar Ka|
|2018||The Donkey King|
- Ghulam Mohiuddin article in The Express Tribune newspaper Published 26 Aug 2015, Retrieved 18 January 2018
- Gazdar, Mushtāq (1997). Pakistan cinema, 1947-1997. Oxford University Press. pp. 321–. ISBN 978-0-19-577817-5. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- Web Desk (18 May 2015), "Ghulam Mohiuddin’s son all set to make Lollywood debut", Ary News. Retrieved 1 July 2018.
- Adnan Lodhi (24 June 2016), "Sons of Mustafa Qureshi, Ghulam Mohiuddin making film debuts with Eid releases", The Express Tribune. Retrieved 1 July 2018.
- Filmography of Ghulam Mohiuddin on C.I.T.W.F. website Retrieved 18 January 2018
- http://www.hipinpakistan.com/news/1146957, Retrieved 18 January 2018