|Created by||Saurabh Tewari, Rahil Qaazi|
|Directed by||Rajesh Ram Singh |
Manchan Thakur Vikal
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||160|
|Running time||Approx. 22 minutes|
|Original network||Life OK|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV) |
|Original release||16 January –|
25 August 2017
The story revolves around Rangeela who is a slave to Veer. He dupes Shivani, an innocent girl into marrying Veer. Thus, begins his journey from slavery to freedom.
- Sareeka Dhillon as Rashmi Khare, Dillīwali, Veer's sister-in-law
- Pradeep Duhan as Chaudhary Manmeet Pratap, Veer's younger brother, Rashmi's husband
- Ridhima Tiwari as Maldawali, Veer's sister-in-law
- Vishal Puri as Chaudhary Jageer Pratap, Veer's elder brother, Maldawali's husband
- Bhagwan Tiwari as Chaudhary Bhishma Pratap, Veer and Rangeela's father
- Zahida Parveen as Chaudhary Gulguli, Veer's mother
- Samta Sagar as Shanti, Rangeela's mother, Bhishma Pratap's wife
- Shahab Khan as Shivani's uncle (Mama Ji)
- Aakash Pandey as Balam, Rangeela's friend and confidante
- Devi Dolo as Manju, Balam's wife, Rangeela's sister-in-law
- Amit Jaat as Phantom, Rangeela's friend and confidante
- Nidhi Jha as STS officer Radhika, Cameo appearance
- Indraneil Sengupta as STS officer Raghav Verma, Rashmi's fiancé (cameo appearance)
- Kid actor Viraj Kapoor as Katta, the next Ghulaam
- Ankur Tandon as Rajan as Ring fighter
- "My source of inspiration is Aamir Khan: Param Singh". The Times of India. 8 January 2017. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Life OK is all set to unveil its next big show 'Ghulaam". The Times of India. 7 January 2017. Retrieved 8 January 2017.
- "TV actor Niti Taylor refuses Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan 3, opts for more challenging role in Ghulam". The Indian Express. 9 January 2017. Retrieved 10 January 2017.
- "Life OK's Ghulaam to end on August 25". The Indian Express. 5 August 2017. Retrieved 6 August 2017.
- "Easier to act when you have dialogues: Sareeka Dhillon". The Times of India. 25 April 2017. Retrieved 26 April 2017.
- "Ridheema Tiwari keen to counsel victimised women". The Times of India. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 31 May 2017.