Gavur Elli (Turkish: Gavur Elli, Arabic: غافراللي, romanized: Gāvūr Allī) or Ghandoura (Arabic: غندورة, romanized: Gandūra) is a small town in northern Aleppo Governorate, northwestern Syria. Administrative center of Nahiya Ghandoura in Jarabulus District, the town has a population of 1,658 as per the 2004 census. It is located midway between Çobanbey (al-Rai) and Jarabulus, at the northern banks of Sajur River, some 4 km (2.5 mi) south east of the Sajur Dam.
Ghandoura ( غندورة )
|Coordinates: 36°40′10″N 37°43′57″E|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Syrian Civil War
- Günümüzde Suriye Türkmenleri. — Suriye’de Değişimin Ortaya Çıkardığı Toplum: Suriye Türkmenleri, p. 12 ORSAM Rapor № 83. ORSAM – Ortadoğu Türkmenleri Programı Rapor № 14. Ankara — November 2011, 33 pages.
- "2004 Census Data for Nahiya Ghandoura" (in Arabic). Syrian Central Bureau of Statistics. Also available in English: UN OCHA. "2004 Census Data". Humanitarian Data Exchange.
- Spencer Ackerman (29 July 2016). "US military says it may have killed more civilians in latest airstrike in Syria". Guardian. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Syrie: 15 civils tués dans des frappes de la coalition" (in French). AFP. 28 July 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "U.S. assessing reports air strike in Syria caused civilian casualties". Reuters. 29 July 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "UN Syria envoy tells Russia: Leave Aleppo corridors 'to us'". Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Syria: Reports of civilian deaths in US-led strikes". Retrieved 1 August 2016.