Sir Gerald Berragan
|Born||27 February 1958|
|Years of service||1979 –|
|Commands held||32 Regiment Royal Artillery|
|Awards||Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire|
Companion of the Order of the Bath
Berragan was commissioned into the Royal Artillery in 1979. He served as Chief of Staff of 4th Armoured Brigade during the Gulf War before becoming Commanding Officer of 32 Regiment Royal Artillery in 1997 leading his regiment on operations in Northern Ireland and Kosovo and then becoming Colonel in the Headquarters of the Adjutant-General responsible for individual training policy in 1999. He was appointed Assistant Chief of Staff, Training at Land Command in May 2004 and then saw active service as Deputy Commanding General, Multi-National Corps – Iraq from January to October 2007. He went on to be Director of Military Training in December 2007, Director-General of Army Personnel in February 2011 and Adjutant-General in August 2012.
- "No. 48108". The London Gazette (Supplement). 25 February 1980. p. 3028.
- Leading military experts to speak at ITEC 2009
- Army Commands Archived July 5, 2015, at the Wayback Machine
- "No. 61092". The London Gazette (Supplement). 31 December 2014. p. N6.
- "New Year Honours for service personnel and defence civilians 2015". Retrieved 31 December 2014.
| Deputy Commanding General Multi-National Corps – Iraq
January 2007 – October 2007
| Adjutant General