Georges Lannes (27 October 1895 – 8 July 1983) was a French film actor who appeared in more than a hundred films during his career including André Cornélis (1927).
Georges Henri Charles Abraham Lannes
27 October 1895
|Died||8 July 1983|
|Years active||1920-1962 (film)|
- The Mysteries of Paris (1922)
- Little Jacques (1923)
- The Abbot Constantine (1925)
- André Cornélis (1927)
- The Queen's Necklace (1929)
- The Citadel of Silence (1937)
- S.O.S. Sahara (1938)
- Beautiful Star (1938)
- There's No Tomorrow (1939)
- The Emigrant (1940)
- The Sea Rose (1946)
- The Barton Mystery (1949)
- Mademoiselle Josette, My Woman (1950)
- The Night Is My Kingdom (1951)
- The Contessa's Secret (1954)
- Goble p.50
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
This article is issued from Wikipedia. The text is licensed under Creative Commons - Attribution - Sharealike. Additional terms may apply for the media files.