George Holt (actor)
George Holt (September 30, 1878 – July 18, 1944) was an American actor and film director of the silent era. He appeared in 64 films between 1913 and 1935. He also directed 24 films between 1919 and 1924. He was born in Fall River, Massachusetts and died in Santa Monica, California.
Motion Picture Magazine, 1915
|Died||July 18, 1944 65) (aged|
|Occupation||Actor, film director|
- Braff, Richard E. (1999). The Universal silents: a filmography of the Universal Motion Picture Manufacturing Company, 1912-1929. McFarland. p. 221. ISBN 9780786402878.
- Langman, Larry (1992). A Guide to Silent Westerns. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 262. ISBN 9780313278587.
- Hoffmann, Henryk (2012). Western Movie References in American Literature. McFarland. p. 68. ISBN 9780786493241.
- Katchmer, George A. (1991). Eighty Silent Film Stars: Biographies and Filmographies of the Obscure to the Well Known. McFarland. ISBN 9780899504940.
- Langman, Larry (1992). A Guide to Silent Westerns. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 2. ISBN 9780313278587.