Geoffrey Streatfeild (born 1975) is an English actor in film, television, stage and radio. He is a member of the historic Streatfeild family.
|Born||1975 (age 43–44)|
Streatfeild was born in London, and trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA). He has a brother Richard, older by two years.
His notable film and TV roles include The Other Boleyn Girl and Kinky Boots. He also appeared in the Royal Shakespeare Company's "Histories" company in 2007-08 as Prince Hal/Henry V (Henry IV Part One, Henry IV Part Two and Henry V), Suffolk (Henry VI Parts I and II), Rivers (Henry VI Part III and Richard III).
His elder brother Richard Streatfeild, as a serving Major in the Rifles, advised Geoffrey on military life for his roles in Henry V and Journey's End. Streatfeild joined the cast of Spooks for its final series in 2011, playing the character of Calum Reed, a Junior Case Officer at MI5 until its end. In 2012 Streatfeild joined the cast of the popular BBC2 political satire The Thick of It as the "Inbetweener" junior minister in DoSac. In 2015 he reprised his role as Calum Reed in the spy film Spooks: The Greater Good.
- Eigengrau (Bush Theatre) by Penelope Skinner
- The History Boys (National, tour) by Alan Bennett
- Bacchai (National Theatre)
- Mountain Language (Royal Court)
- Journey’s End, as Stanhope (Comedy Theatre) by R. C. Sherriff
- Nathan the Wise (Chichester)
- Merchant of Venice (Chichester) by William Shakespeare
- Macbeth (Sheffield Crucible) by William Shakespeare
- My Night with Reg (Donmar Warehouse and Apollo Theatre) by Kevin Elyot
- The Beaux' Stratagem (National Theatre) by George Farquhar
- Young Chekhov Ivanov (National Theatre) by Anton Chekhov
- Young Chekhov The Seagull (National Theatre) by Anton Chekhov
- Cell Mates (Hampstead Theatre) by Simon Gray in December 2017
- Sword of Honour (2001)
- Love in a Cold Climate (2001)
- The Other Boleyn Girl (2003)
- Elizabeth I (2005)
- Twenty Thousand Streets Under the Sky (2005)
- Midsomer Murders (2005)
- Ashes to Ashes (2009) - As 'New Arrival'
- Spooks (2011)
- The Thick of It (2012)
- The Hollow Crown (2016) - as Edward IV, (in 2 episodes: Henry VI part II and Richard III)
- The Officers' Ward
- David Copperfield, BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour Drama, 5–30 December 2005
- Brideshead Revisited
- The Waterbucks, BBC Radio 4 Afternoon Play, 23 November 2005
- Richard III
- Much Ado About Nothing
- Nathan The Wise
- The History Boys
- The Pallisers
- The Ballad of Shane O’Neill
- Success Story, BBC Radio 4 Afternoon Play, 6 March 2009
- Modesty Blaise - A Taste for Death, BBC Radio 4 15 Minute Drama, 17–21 December 2012
- Histories ensemble - Geoffrey Streatfeild
- "Geoffrey Streatfeild and his brother Richard". Sunday Times. London. 4 May 2008.
- "Calum Reed" Spooks Profile, BBC.
- Eigengrau "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 August 2011. Retrieved 28 March 2011.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Stephenson, John-Paul (13 September 2013). "Interview: Fiona Gillies talks about City Slacker". Giggle Beats. Retrieved 13 September 2013.