Geoffrey Foot (film editor)
Geoffrey Macadam Foot (19 May 1915 – 9 September 2010) was British film editor. He was born in Putney and began his career with Ealing Studios. Foot was a co-founder of the Guild of British Film and Television Editors.
- The Watcher in the Woods (1980)
- Death Line (1972)
- Ghengis Khan (1965)
- The Long Ships (1964)
- The Trials of Oscar Wilde (1960)
- Blue Murder at St Trinian's (1957)
- Fortune Is a Woman (1957)
- Trouble in Store (1953)
- Rob Roy, the Highland Rogue (1953)
- The Sound Barrier (1952)
- The Galloping Major (1951)
- Madeleine (1950)
- The Passionate Friends (1949)
- "Geoffrey Foot".
- Sloman, Tony (25 October 2010). "Geoffrey Foot: Film editor noted for his work with David Lean, Walt Disney and Peter Sellers". The Independent. Retrieved 4 September 2016.