|Full name||Gavin Urquhart|
|Date of birth||18 May 1988|
|Original team(s)||Morningside (QAFL)|
No. 21, 2006 National Draft, Kangaroos|
No. 77, 2012 Pre-season Draft, North Melbourne
|Height||181 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||82 kg (181 lb)|
|2008–2012||North Melbourne||41 (3)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2011.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Urquhart was the 21st pick in the 2006 AFL Draft, and made his senior debut on 31 May 2008, in round 10. Urquhart received a Rising Star nomination after his round 18 performance against Brisbane, when he had 22 possessions. Urquhart signed a two-year deal with North Melbourne in August 2008.
The 2010 season was a poor one for Urquhart, as he struggled to overcome niggling injuries, and he could only manage eight senior games. During trade week, rumours surfaced that North Melbourne were going to trade Urquart, but Kangaroos coach Brad Scott dismissed the rumours only days later, declaring that "he's a required player".
At the end of the 2012 season, Urquhart was delisted by the Kangaroos. Subsequently, in 2014 he signed with Essendon District Football League team Airport West.
- "Gavin Urquhart earns rising star nod". ABC News. 5 August 2008. Retrieved 25 October 2010.
- Ralph, Jon (20 August 2008). "Kangaroos sign Gavin Urquhart for two years". Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 25 October 2010.
- NMFC Media (8 October 2010). "He's our man". Official AFL Website of the North Melbourne Football Club. Retrieved 25 October 2010.
- Gavin Urquhart's profile on the official website of the North Melbourne Football Club
- Gavin Urquhart's playing statistics from AFL Tables